Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

hey ho, not much going on. Just busy plugging away at
work. Illinois lost last night to Michigan, how sad.
They all need to step up their game, especially
heading into the Big 10 tourney.

Other than that, I've got another trip scheduled for
Memphis. I like Memphis and all, but I wish I were
going to other places. there's some European travel
coming up for one of my coworkers, so I hope I can get
in on that at some point too. the last time I went to
Europe was in 1999 for a backpacking trip with the Big
E.

speaking of which, anyone want to do that again? I'd
love to take a couple weeks off and go backpacking
through Europe again. I'd like to focus on Italy some
more this time.

anyway, take care all.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home