Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Saturday, May 07, 2005

the working life for me

Uhmm..I'll keep this one short. I gotta go to bed soon.

I'm going to Memphis for the next couple weeks. Definately checking out the BBQ. Maybe Graceland...naw.

Next month, I'll be going to Puerto Rico for about 5 weeks. I'll come home for the weekend every other week I think. It should be fun. Wish I was going there with some friends though. Right after that, I'm off to Japan for a month. 3 weeks is for work, 1 is vacation. I'm looking forward to this the most. Last time I went to Japan for work, I was only there about 9 days. This'll be cool since I'll be there for a longer time. I'll have to decide what hotel to stay at. Last time the Four Seasons was great! The hotel was awsome. However, they dont have a rewards program, so I'm thinking of staying at the Hilton in Shinjuku. I don't think it'll be as nice tho.

oh well. later !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home