Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Almost back

I'm in London now, typing this at the American Airlines business lounge. I love free internet access. I really wanted to write some stuff while it was fresh in mind my during my trip to Istanbul, but I couldn't since I only had access from the office.

anyway, I'm a bit tired, and still have one more leg left before I get back to Chicago. Lots of stuff to talk about, and I think I'll post a log over the weekend. Suffice it to say, Istanbul has lots of meat, Airlines suck, bars where they try to scam you at of 200 bucks for drinks you didn't drink suck, and I'm a lucky guy.

more coming later. unfortunately, I couldn't take many pictures since there just weren't many opportunities. Plus, taking pictures marks you as even more of a tourist, and I didn't exactly feel safe as it was.

gotta get some free beer from the lounge. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home