Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Gameboys are cool. I got a Gameboy Micro as a
gift-michan, arigato- and its fun to play, and smaller
than my phone. very nifty. I just got to get some
cool puzzle and strategy games for it.

I'm still a bit jet lagged from my trip to japan. Next
week, its back to Mexico. I think that'll be the last
trip this year for me. In January, I've got some
trips back to North Carolina and Tennessee, and
possibly Puerto Rico. I would like to go back to PR,
but I don't think I'll need to as I can get the work
done from the office.

anyway, time to head back home. later all.


__________________________________________
Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In other game news, I finished super mario bros on Nao's SP for the first time in my life.

Finishing it was quite underwhelming... oh well. It still felt good!

7:43 AM, January 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home