Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Friday, July 07, 2006

let's get started again

Promised in the past I'd get back posting, but it tough with my travel schedule, and the fact that I don't have convenient access at home to post anything. The only time I'm connected is at work, and I don't want to post while working. Anyway, I'm going to post a few pics from this week....enjoy:

Ok, so Shane and I went to this bar/restaurant called Kunyan. I think they specialize in Gyoza. Anyway, the place is owned and operated by this lady called Ulala (think Space channel 5). And all the workers, except this guy, are all girls. Its refreshing.


This is a picture of my server for the night. Her name is ringo-chan. ringo means apple in Japanese. Anyway, she normally doesn't wear those glasses but wanted to show me "moe". Not exactly sure what it means, so I'll have to look it up.

(pic removed) haha!
Lastly, this is a picture of me after not shaving for about 1 1/2 weeks. Pretty pathetic I know, but since I've got some big changes coming up, I figured the least of my worries is making sure I shave. I wonder if I'll make it back to the office like this, or if it gets so bad, I just decide to shave it off anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been hearing the term moe for a while now, and your post got me to look it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoƩ

5:29 PM, July 30, 2006

 
Blogger ricky blanco said...

oh, how wonderful...

well, these are the things that keep life interesting.

5:45 PM, July 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home