Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Memphis week 1

:)

well, I guess I don't have much to say about Memphis. BBQ was ok I guess. I went to a Japanese restaurant a couple times for dinner. Neat thing was, the chefs were from Japan. I don't know that they were any good or not, but you usually get non-Japanese people making your sushi around here. They were a little unique. Of course, the people running it were from various other parts of Asia. I wonder if the locals ever notice the difference.

Speaking of other Asians, besides two people I saw at the BBQ fest and those at the Japanese restaurant, I didn't see any others! None at work. None walking the streets. None at the hotel. None at the mall. I couldn't believe it. I checked online, and Tennessee has one of the lowest Asian populations in the US. Neat huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home