Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ok, I promised pics…and you’ll get them! I was trying
to upload some from my camera last night when I ran
into a problem. I never installed the drivers on this
particular laptop so it wouldn’t recognize my camera!
I searched the net looking the correct drivers, but I
couldn’t find ‘em. I did find one that lets me use
the camera as a web cam L so until I get the right
drivers, or until I can find an SD card reader to
borrow, I can’t get any of the pictures up on the
blog. I’ll look again and see if I can’t find
something that’ll work.


____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home