Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Friday, June 17, 2005

well, looks like I should update this

Can't access the blogging site directly so I'm forced
to go through yahoo..ah well. such is life. I'll
update you all with some pics as soon as I get the
chance to copy them from the camera. So far I haven't
taken too many. I've been working mostly, so had
little time.

Work is going well, although the commute is a bummer.
Its about 65-70 miuntes each way. 1/2 of it is
highway, the other 1/2 are winding roads through the
mountain. Its extreme auditing :)

We've been leaving anywhere from 5:30-6:30 at night.
But here's something you may not have known, it gets
dark here around 7pm! I'm not sure if thats the same
all year round though.

Top 5 things I learned about Puerto Rico:
5. It gets dark EARLY!
4. Winding roads and a full stomach do not make for a
good passenger.
3. people like to jog along the beach- alot of people.
2. Mofongo is not a disease.
1. Mofongo is not very tasty.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's mofongo?
is that like.. a swear word?

11:51 AM, June 19, 2005

 
Blogger ricky blanco said...

:) not quite...
its a food made of plantains. here's a receipe: http://www.hechoenpuertorico.org/comida/mofongo.html

I've tried it a couple times now, and I still don't like it.

7:48 PM, June 19, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home