Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Puerto Rico week 3-a

ok, I'll write more about week three later. Right now, I'm forced to use the hotel computer in the business center, and they're pretty restrictive about stuff. There aren't any chairs, so I have to stand while I type this. I guess they think that if we have to stand, people will tend to hang around less. They've also secured the workstation a bit, so a lot of functions I don't want to do on my work computer, I also can't do here. I'm trying to download a bunch of podcasts to fill my dwindling supply, but they've blocked direct access to save files. Instead, I discovered that I can play the file through the media player and save it off separately.

But I'm also screwed because the business center will close in 7 minutes. Thats right, a business center that is not open 24x7. They're closed on Sundays and during the week close anywhere between 5pm-7pm! I guess after 7pm, no one needs to use computers...

Also having trouble with my camera. I can't get my computer to recognize it, so I can't offload the files and free up the memory card. I'll still be able to post some pics when I get some time though.

anyway, gotta go. the bastards are looking me down. They want me to leave...but I've still got podcasts to download!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

How are you supposed to get any quality blogging done???

6:32 PM, July 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home