Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Friday, July 28, 2006

well, I realized...

that I never posted exactly what I'm planning on doing this fall. I've made reference to moving to Japan, and that part is true. What I haven't informed everyone is why.

Well, yesterday was my last day of work at XXXXXX. No more business trips to Istanbul, San Juan, Mexico, or Japan. I'm definately going to miss that about the job. I'm constantly amazed and suprised that I had a job with such international travel. I never would have thought in High School that I'd be travelling the world for work (and spending half the year on the road).

Anyway, that part of my life is done (unless they want to bring me on as an independent contractor for a week later this year for the Japan audit). .. I'm moving to Japan to get my MBA at the International University of Japan. I start this fall and am excited about the opportunity to improve both my language skills and business acumen. I leave in September, so I've got about a month to plan, prepare, and pack up all my stuff for the 2 year stint.

so that was my big news. News I didn't want to post earlier of course. Its a big change, but something I'm definately looking forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home