Live a spicy life with the Samurai

Sunday, July 17, 2005

mosquitos and basketball

I've got a little something to say re: basketball.

So I was shooting the ball around a bit at the hotel
and started getting bit by some mosquitos. I forgot to
put on the OFF! it reminded me of a day earlier this
week when I was literally getting attacked by a swarm
of mosquitos. In about 30 seconds I was bit 3 times
even though I was swatting them away at the time.
They followed me and my coworker into the car and
tried to bite us there. Luckily, she killed on while
we were still in the parking lot, and I killed the
other while I was driving on the highway?! <not sure
thats a good thing since *I* was driving>

but about the basketball...see I told you I wanted to
talk about basketball. I was shooting the ball around
by myself when this kid came up and asked to play. She
was 16 years old and a bunch of parents were watching
us. Hey, I didn't ask for this. So I took my ball and
left before I got too many more stares.


____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going there for work?

8:36 PM, July 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home